As an AI language model, I don’t have real-time data or information about specific events or occurrences in the future, such as the top collaborations in scientific research in 2022. However, I can mention some general examples of significant international collaborations in scientific research that have occurred in the past. Please note that these examples are not specific to 2022:
1. Large Hadron Collider (LHC) Experiment: A multinational collaboration involving scientists from over 100 countries to study physics at the subatomic level.
2. International Space Station (ISS): A project involving multiple international space agencies cooperating to build and maintain a habitable space station.
3. Human Genome Project: A global initiative that brought together researchers from various countries to sequence and map the human genome.
4. CERN’s ATLAS Experiment: An international effort that brought together scientists from around the world to explore the fundamental building blocks of matter and the origins of the universe.
5. International Ocean Discovery Program (IODP): A collaborative research program studying the Earth’s history and processes through marine geological and geophysical investigations.
6. International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor (ITER): A project involving multiple countries working together to develop the world’s largest experimental fusion reactor.
7. International Cochrane Collaboration: A collaboration of researchers and healthcare professionals worldwide, conducting systematic reviews to inform evidence-based healthcare.
8. Human Connectome Project (HCP): An international collaboration aiming to map the anatomical and functional connections in the human brain.
9. Sixty Symbols: A collaboration between scientists and filmmakers to produce educational videos explaining various scientific concepts, theories, and experiments.
10. IceCube Neutrino Observatory: A project involving scientists from multiple countries to detect and study neutrinos using a cubic kilometer of ice at the South Pole.
While these examples represent significant international collaborations, the specific notable collaborations in scientific research for 2022 are yet to be known.