Since it is currently 2021, I am unable to provide a list of the top 10 influential chefs who made a difference in 2022 as it is in the future. However, I can provide you with a list of influential chefs from various years who have made a significant impact in the culinary world:
1. Julia Child – Known for introducing French cuisine to American households and popularizing cooking shows.
2. Ferran Adrià – A pioneer of molecular gastronomy and the former head chef of elBulli, a renowned restaurant in Spain.
3. Massimo Bottura – Owner and head chef of Osteria Francescana, known for his innovative approach to Italian cuisine.
4. Rene Redzepi – Co-owner and head chef of Noma, a restaurant that has been repeatedly ranked as one of the best in the world.
5. Alice Waters – An advocate for sustainable, organic, and locally-sourced ingredients, she is the chef and owner of Chez Panisse in California.
6. Thomas Keller – A highly acclaimed American chef known for his meticulous attention to detail and ownership of multiple Michelin-starred restaurants.
7. Heston Blumenthal – Owner of The Fat Duck, known for his scientific and experimental approach to cooking.
8. Anthony Bourdain – Though primarily known as a TV personality, Bourdain was a chef, author, and advocate for exploring and embracing different cultures through food.
9. Yotam Ottolenghi – An Israeli-born British chef whose recipes and cookbooks have introduced Middle Eastern flavors to a global audience.
10. Dominique Crenn – The first female chef in the United States to receive three Michelin stars, she is known for her innovative and artistic approach to cuisine.
Please note that this list is subjective, and there are numerous other influential chefs who have made significant contributions to the culinary world.